Wingfest 2017 Sneak Peek: The Sauce List!
Only two more days until Wingfest 2017! Somehow I managed to get my hands on what I am calling the Wing Bible, a list of all the sauces that will be featured! Here are some of the highlights!
- Peanut Butter Bacon – I had these last year and they changed my life, you can bet I will have them again this year too!
- It Is Just Hot 2017 – I am guessing this one is just hot.
- Grandpa Beans BBQ Sauce – Hometown pride alert! This one is from Long Prairie and it is my all-time favorite BBQ Sauce!
- Dead Man Walking – This one sounds like you’ll need to be brought back to life after flavor overload!
- Double D’s Dijon – A mustard sauce on a wing sounds awesome! I can’t wait to try it!
- Blueberry Habanero – This sounds summery! I’m scared of Habanero peppers, someone try this and report back to me on how good it is!
- A Whole Lotta Bacon – I am already sold on this one! Bacon is love, bacon is life.
- Raspberry’s Revenge – We had our interns try this one last year! I remember it getting rave reviews!
- Garlic Peppercorn Parmesan Sauce – Three of my favorite flavors on top of my favorite part of a chicken. I am in!
- Lily’s Buffalo and Ranch – Name two more iconic flavors. I’ll wait.
- Temptation Sauce – Tempting….
These are just a few sauces that will be there! I can’t ruin all the surprises! Wingfest is on Saturday from 5 PM – 9 PM! Join us at the Sports Arena East Building of the Benton County Fairgrounds! Admission is free courtesy of the Brandl Family of Dealerships, parking is free as well!
P.S. Don’t wear a white shirt, you can thank me later!